Finishes at 5.30pm at the Agricultural Hotel, Castlegate Penrith CA11 7JE
Object of the race
To gain the greatest number of species of wild birds within the borders of Cumbria County between early morning and 5.30pm on January 12th 2020.
- Rule 1 Three out of four or two out of three or both if only two in a team, must hear or see each species claimed. If you want to do the race solo, then that's OK too.
- Rule 2 Start time is from when your team is fully assembled on the day.
- Rule 3 For late arrivals at the finish a penalty of one species per five minutes of lateness will be deducted.
- Rule 4 Only true wild birds count! (no budgies or dodgy wildfowl)
Food and Social
- Consists of (a) Steak and ale pie, chips and vege - or veggie options of (b) spinach and ricotta cannelloni, (c) vegetarian lasagne or (c) broccoli mushroom and stilton pasta bake.
- Served around 6pm in the restaurant.
- Cost £8.95 per person.
- (veggie options might vary)
Closing date for entries, Monday 6th of January 2020.
Please email Phil Evans - with your team name, members' names and meal options - to email@example.com or mobile – 07377653342.